The Regional District of Fraser-Fort George (RDFFG) provides funding for fine arts, cultural and heritage agencies.
The Board has approved the 2016-2020 Cultural Plan. The Cultural Plan establishes a five-year vision for the sustained growth and management of arts, culture and heritage within the RDFFG and encourages participation and collaboration amongst RDFFG funded agencies.
RDFFG funded agencies:
- The Exploration Place - Prince George (Fraser-Fort George Regional Museum)
- Two Rivers Gallery - Prince George
- Central British Columbia Railway and Forestry Museum
- Huble Homestead/Giscome Portage Heritage Society - Prince George (a RDFFG Park)
- Mackenzie and District Museum Society
- Whistle Stop Gallery - McBride
- Valley Museum and Archives - McBride
- Valemount and Area Museum and Archives - Valemount
Links to web pages for RDFFG funded agencies