Building Inspection / Other Agencies

Outside Agencies Involved with Rural Construction


Northern Health Authority (for on-site sewage)

The Northern Health Authority is responsible for on-site sewage permitting.
The new B.C. Sewerage System Regulation 326/2004 of the Health Act requires that all systems be designed, built and maintained by a registered practitioner or a professional. Works will be carried out under a letter of certification based upon the practitioner's or professional's submission for a proposed sewage system.

4th Floor, 1600 Third Avenue
Prince George, BC V2L 3G6
Phone: 250-565-2150 Fax: 250-565-2144

Licensing and Consumer Services (New Residences)

Suite 650-4789 Kingsway
Burnaby BC V5H 0A3
Toll Free: 1-800-407-7757
Phone: 1-604-646-7050
Fax: 1-604-646-7051

Technical Safety BC - Gas & Electrical Inspection

2977 Ferry Avenue
Prince George, BC V2N 1L3
Phone: 1-866-566-7233

Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure

(for culvert and driveway information)
306-1011 Fourth Avenue
Prince George, BC V2L 3H9
Phone: 250-565-4410
Fax: 250-565-6065