Welcome to the Robson Valley Community Centre!
The Regional District's priority is to protect its staff and the public who may be attending events held at the Community Centre.
PLEASE NOTE: at this time the Community Centre is open for rentals for events that comply the COVID-19 Provincial Health Orders and WorkSafeBC regulations. Provincial Orders and restrictions change frequently, if you are considering organizing an event please familiarize yourself with current orders and restrictions. Event organizers will be required to provide a Communicable Disease Plan to detail how they will comply with Provincial Orders and restrictions.
The Provincial Health Order of September 10, 2021 for INSIDE EVENTS mandates the following:
- The maximum capacity for the Community Centre is 180 people.
- For events of more than 50 people, the organizer of the event must check vaccine cards, persons who are not vaccinated will be denied access to the event.
- Masks are mandatory for inside events.
- Attendees/participants must observe physical distancing, the organizer must take steps to observe 2m distancing at buffet or beverage serving stations
- Attendees/participants must be seated.
- Attendees/participants must be assigned to a seat and remain seated, they may not move around except to speak at an event or for accessing food service or washrooms.
- No dancing is permitted.
- No congregating/mingling is permitted, for example at entrances or doorways.
For more information please review the Events and Gatherings Order of September 10, 2021, C INSIDE EVENTS, clauses 1-20, and D PROOF OF VACCINATION
For more information regarding the Masking Order of September 2, 2021
If you have questions on how the COVID Orders and restrictions may effect an event you are planning, please contact the Regional District at email@example.com .
A state of the art events venue in an unforgettable mountain setting
The Robson Valley Community Centre's dramatic post and beam architecture features vaulted ceilings and artisan crafted natural elements to create an impressive and utterly comfortable space. With seating for 360, stage, dance floor, kitchen and A/V system, the hall provides all the amenities for those milestone family events, as well as business meetings, conferences, training, performances and tradeshows.
- Please be advised that all events booked at the Community Centre require Event Insurance to a minimum value of $3,000,000 Commercial General Liability. At the discretion of the Regional District, the CGL value required may be more depending on the type of event and activities taking place. Event organizers are encouraged to shop around for event insurance. Please check with your regular insurance agent, insurance agents in your area, and/or on-line at https://miabc.eventpolicy.ca/ Please note, this is simply an information forwarding service and does not indicate the Regional District's endorsement of a particular company, product, or website.
- If your guests will be dining, consult Northern Interior Health for guidelines and regulations.
- If alcoholic beverages will be served, consult the BC Liquor Board for guidelines and regulations.
Currently the Robson Valley Community Centre is closed to public drop-ins. To arrange for an appointment to view please email firstname.lastname@example.org